Saving a new production to the memory stick:
- Remove the memory stick from the on-hold message player (located in your phone room). Insert the memory stick into the USB port of any computer that contains the new message file that was sent to you from onhold.on.ca. DO NOT RENAME THE FILE. Double click on “My Computer”; click on the Removable Disk.
- Delete the old on-hold message from the Removable Disk. (Right click on the production and click delete)
- Copy the new message onto the memory stick (right click on the new production file, click “send to” and click “MOH drive”.)
- Remove the memory stick from the USB port. Now it is ready to re-inserted into your on-hold message player. The new message will start to play in about 5 to 10 seconds.
NOTE: In order for message to continuously play, the memory stick must remain in the On-Hold message player
Loading a new production:
- Insert the CD sent to you by On-Hold Marketing (with your new production) into the tray of the On-Hold CD Player by pressing the Open/Close button (below CD drawer.)
- The CD will begin to load itself into the flash memory of the unit. You can verify that it is loading when the green light in the bottom right corner changes to a flashing amber light.
- Once the production has finished loading, the amber light will return to green. The production is now playing. (You can listen to message via internal monitor speaker by pressing the monitor button.)
Production load is managed remotely from our studio, including volume adjustment. Please give us a call: